- Log in to your Instagram account using Chrome.
- Click either right or left (free white area) and right click.
- From the drop down menu click on Inspect.
- From the new window that opens, go to the top left and click on the second icon that toggles between Desktop and Mobile. Click on the latter.
- Go to Responsive and click on the dimensions of your mobile.
- Go to the three dots (more options) and click on Show Device Frame.
- Go to Zoom and click on Fit to Window.
- Again go to the three dots (more options) and click on Show Media Queries.
- Click Control + F5
- Go to the + button and upload the photo you want from your PC.
- Don’t forget to refresh if you want to upload more photos.